209 S Saint Asaph St, ALEXANDRIA
The facade of the house, crafted with distinctive Flemish bond brick construction, has remained unchanged and appears in a Matthew Brady Civil War era photograph. Exterior decorative cornice and brackets and a front gas lantern add to the classicism and curb appeal. The interior reflects one of the finest examples of Greek revival in Old Town and contains stunning millwork as well as curved walls on two levels, McVeigh~s signature architectural element. The historic double parlor features Corinthian columns,hand-molded plaster work, and ornate brass chandeliers in the double parlor living rooms.
- MLS® #VAAX234090
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,148
- Year Built1835
- AmenitiesMaster Bath(s), Built-Ins, Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Double/Dual Staircase, Shades/Blinds, Upgraded Countertops, Wainscotting, Wet Bar/Bar, Wood Floors, Wpool Jets, Recessed Lighting
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWater Fountains, Patio, Balcony
- WindowsAtrium, Palladian
- Address209 S Saint Asaph St
- SubdivisionOLD TOWN
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY-VA
- Zip Code22314
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Intercom, Microwave, Range hood, Refrigerator, Six burner stove, Stove, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces8
- FireplacesGas/Propane, Mantel(s)
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
- Listing OfficeMcEnearney Associates, Inc.
© 2018 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which First Heritage Realty Alliance participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than First Heritage Realty Alliance are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 8:46pm EST.