1009 Cameron St, ALEXANDRIA
REDUCED 100K**Open Sunday, from 12-2 pm** Beautiful 1830's Federal Style End Unit Townhouse in the heart of Old Town Alexandria has all you could wish for in a 200 year old house without any of the traditional worries. The lot is oversized, perfectly located and serves as the perfect foundation for the newly expanded and renovated 2,250 square foot home. The refurbished original hardwood flooring and crown molding run throughout the entire property and built in bookcases and exposed brick walls are the other key features of this home that make is so warm and inviting. The two spacious bedrooms boast their own full bathrooms and walk in closets. Unique to other comparable homes; it offers a half bath on the main level and laundry in a clean, welcoming basement with 7 1/2 ft. ceilings. The family room is decorated with a 17th century mantel framing a wood burning fireplace. Each of the three levels has a rear deck overlooking the double lot backyard. Park your car and enjoy your new Old Town lifestyle since King Street is only one block away and explore the many restaurants, bars, and quaint shops.
- MLS® #VAAX236736
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,157
- Year Built1830
- Sub-TypeEnd of Row/Townhouse
- AmenitiesAttic, Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Recessed Lighting, Master Bath(s), Stall Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Shades/Blinds
- UtilitiesDSL Available, Electric Available, Multiple Phone Lines, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Board Fence, Chain Link Fence, Fenced-Rear, Wood Fence, Pool (In-Ground), Indoor Pool, Balconies-Multiple
- Address1009 Cameron St
- SubdivisionOLD TOWN HISTORIC
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY-VA
- Zip Code22314
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer - Electric, Microwave, Oven/Range-Electric, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, Washer, Water Heater
- HeatingHeat Pump(s), Heat Pump - Gas BackUp
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
© 2018 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which First Heritage Realty Alliance participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than First Heritage Realty Alliance are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 9:46pm EST.